IEVA respects your privacy and the right to control your personal data. Our guiding principles are simple. We will be open to inform you about the data we collect and why. We protect your data as if it were our greatest trade secret.
HERE IS A SUMMARY OF WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN YOU VISIT OUR WEBSITE:
- We monitor your web activity for marketing purposes
- We collect personal information for marketing and communication purposes.
- We process personal information by sending it to integrated email and customer relationship management (CRM) systems for marketing and customer relations purposes.
- We store personal information in our databases for analysis purposes.
- Your behavior and activity on the Web can be used for marketing purposes such as targeting and marketing analysis.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT?
IEVA collects information primarily from you as a customer. Examples of personal data that we may collect are your company name, your name and other contact details such as telephone number, e-mail address or physical address. IEVA can update your information from other public folders if necessary to maintain a good maintenance of the data repository.
IEVA RECORDS PERSONAL DATA IN CONNECTION WITH:
a) Notification of a service offered through the various platforms offered by the Company
b) When you enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number on the site.
d) If you contact us via mail, phone or our websites or social networks
e) If you subscribe to our newsletter
f) Your visit to our websites and access to our application, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, blogs and other communication data, such as IP address, device type, operating system and browser type used for the visit.
COLLECT WITH CONSENT
By clicking on the “Close” button, you consent to the use of personal data (company, name, telephone number and e-mail address) that you enter in forms at different locations on this site for marketing purposes for the services to which you are exposed when asked to complete your personal information. We also collect your IP address, your geolocation, your interests so we can adapt our marketing to your needs
By clicking on the “Close” button, you also agree that we may add a third-party cookie to your computer from the Company. This cookie will track you and your online behavior on other websites in order to provide you with marketing based on your online behavior.
HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION ?
The Company processes personal data mainly for the purposes indicated below and for any other purpose mentioned at the time of collection:
- Run the functionalities through one of the platforms offered by the Company;
- Enable good customer service, such as managing your requests, correcting incorrect information or sending information you have requested, such as newsletters, white papers, documentation;
- To manage customer profiles, carry out analyses and market research;
- For system administration and to obtain statistical data on the behavior and usage of our users;
- To develop, deliver and improve our products and services by analyzing your behavior on our websites and applications.
- Personal data is also used for analysis purposes to carry out segmentations and targeting, in order to develop personalized offers and services.
- To send you information and promotions by SMS, email, app, push or other digital contact channels such as social media since you have an active customer relationship with us;
- To contact you via the application, SMS, email or mail about other offers, promotions or services that we think may be of interest to you, please note that you may refuse this promotion at any time;
- Provide you with relevant recommendations, offers and personalized services based on the needs of others with similar behaviors;
- To help us develop our site and application to be more useful and improve your user experience of the services offered by the Company by customizing the display of services to your profile;
- Send important messages as a communication about changes in our legal notices;
The company only works with partners who process personal data within the EU/EEA or with companies that maintain the same level of protection as in the EU/EEA, for example by joining the so-called Privacy Shield Agreement between the EU and the United States.
Right to forget, store and disclose personal data
You can withdraw your consent at any time by making a request via the “contact us” function
The processing is in accordance with the legislation in force and means that personal data are not kept for a longer period than necessary for the purposes of processing. The Company will keep your personal data for as long as you are in a business relationship with us. For marketing purposes, information that is more than 4 years old is not used. This implies that data will be deleted when they are no longer relevant or necessary for analytical or direct marketing purposes for the purposes for which they were collected. Some information may be retained longer if necessary due to other legal requirements. However, the processing of personal data always guarantees high security and confidentiality.
YOUR RIGHTS AND YOUR CHOICES
You have rights to your personal data and you can request the modification or destruction of your backed up data. The Company will rectify, on its own initiative or at the customer’s initiative, any data deemed incorrect.
You can also request at any time that your data be deleted or that their use be restricted by contacting us. If you believe that we are not respecting your rights, please contact the Company or the Data Protection Authority in your country at http://ec.europa.eu/justice/data-protection/article-29/structure/data-protection-authorities/index_en. htm. You may at any time opt out of receiving marketing communications from us by updating your account settings by clicking on “Unsubscribe” in the email and SMS communications we send you. You are always welcome to contact our customer service to help you stop our communications.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
In the event that our site contains links to third party websites, websites or documents published by third parties, these links are provided for information purposes only. Since the Company has no control over the content of these websites or its materials, we are not responsible for their content. The Company is also not responsible for damage or loss that may result from the use of these links.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For more information, on personal data management or if you have any questions, Do not hesitate to contact us :
87 rue Réaumur 75002 PARIS
0 809 400 173
Latest update January, 27th 2019